Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy, Really

Hey I just found a couple of firecrackers from the last Hari Raya celebration two years ago on my desk. Weird, I know.

Anyway. Thing's kinda busy in school. I've been finding myself running out of class up to five times a day. Ed Board stuff, sports house stuff and even minor Citra Warna business. Tomorrow I have to skip two periods of lessons (Chemistry, YAY) because I have to take pictures of sports day's runners' preliminaries. Just me, Aqeemul and Daniel. Ishaq's having his camera serviced (something about damaged Sigma lens, hah).

Then its back to the sports day junk. Being the Vice President of the Blue House (yeah, laugh it all up) me and Ishaq (Blue House member too) are gonna lepak in the Blue House's secret HQ and finish up our stuff for the Inter-House marching. We've been splashed with paint, sprinkled with glitter, and even fluffed up with cotton balls mixed with Uhu (or as Is describes it, Yoo-hoo) glue.

Thinking about it, I think I've missed Maths, Chemistry and even Biology. Even English, but who cares? No worries. I can catch up. I can keep up. I hope. Heh.

See ya, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment