Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Up, 4 in the Morning

You may ask.

What the hell am I doing up at four in the morning?

I mean, morning prayers are at 5.30-ish... and you're up at 4AM?

Well, folks. To be honest. I'm in love.

Something wonderful, terribly wonderful at the bottom of my heart, right now, but I'm sure, like a suffering drunkard, I'll wake up with a headache in the morning. Or rather, heartache. Whichever you prefer, really.

The joy and beauty of something in a dream! I'm looking forward to that right now. My room's in a mess, I'm supposed to wake up early for a Law-studies talk tomorrow (or rather, today) at Taylor's, and yet, I'm unfaltering from typing this somehow bimbotic post. *winks, Jacie*

Well then. Off to bed. Cheers! And good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment