Hi. This is actually a dead blog, but I would like to dedicate this post to a subject in my course; Digital Design for Multimedia.
So, folks, here's my first assignment.
10 (metaphoric) Things About Me
1. I am like the sky, so majestic and blue, and wouldn't mind to give you bad weather if you're sad (example; if you cry, I'll rain for you)
2. I am like Pluto dwarfed in size by the superiority of the other planets, and hopes get crushed when I realise I'm not listed as a planet anymore.
3. I am like toilet paper, because once people are done with toilet paper, they just throw it away; used and unimportant for the rest of eternity.
4. I am like a patch of yellowing grass on poorly treated soil, lonely and swaying in the wind, with no one to bear love and comfort with.
5. Prozac is like my drug, to make me see the beautiful things in life. Actually, Prozac is a drug. Euphoria-inducing drug.
6. I am not emotional, just forever alone, like the moon in the night sky, surrounded by stars who have each other. And I'm big and round.
7. My best friend is my shadow.
8. I inhale happiness like oxygen but I exhale it like carbon dioxide.
9. My body consists of 80% depression while the rest is fats.
10. I feel like I'm stranded on an island when everyone in my class starts talking in Mandarin. But it's okay. #forever alone